Presented by The Cold Slither Podcast Network
Welcome back to an ALL-NEW Classick Team-Up!
This episode, Classick hangs out with MC Hater, co-creator and co-host of The HaterNation Show. MC comes in to drop some knowledge on the Super Bowl, and together the guys team up on the game, Nationwide’s dead kid ad, Pandora’s busted algorithms, and changed comic book characters. Then Classick tries to stump MC in a love-hater-themed edition of #NameThatFlick.
Press Play to hear it all! #ClassickTeamUp!
About our guest
- Snuck onto the floor of the Billboard Music Awards twice…mistaken for member of Earth Wind and Fire
- Wore lots of rayon shirts in high school
- Tricked most of MyrtleBeach, SC into thinking he was a professional wrestler during his bachelor party
- Used a beeper until November 2001
- is a co-host of The HaterNation Show
The HaterNation Show is a podcast with comedy, entertainment & commentary at a high rate of disgust & awesomeness. Started as an email thread among three long time friends, The HaterNation has evolved into weekly podcast that is heard nationally through several media outlets.
We value your feedback
Keep up with the show discussion on twitter using the hashtag #ClassickTeamUp
Contact the host Classick on twitter: @classickmateria, @coldslitherpod
E-mail the show: firstname.lastname@example.org, put “Classick Team-Up” in the subject line
Follow Cold Slither Podcast on twitter, facebook, google+, pinterest and stumbleupon
Call the CSPN hotline at (331) 6-VIPERS, that’s (331) 684-7377 and leave us a voicemail